34 weeks!



Please excuse the sweat pants. They are Branch's and so comfortable I didn't want to get out of them all weekend!

How far along? 34 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes? There are very few non-maternity shirts that still (sort of) fit so mainly maternity
Stretch marks? No new lines, thank goodness!
Sleep: Poorly. It takes quite a bit of effort to flip over at night and I'm constantly waking up with achey hips. I keep telling myself it's good preparation for when the little man arrives and is waking up all throughout the night!
Best moment this week: The Tar Heels beating Duke on Thursday! Even Easton was super excited about our victory - or more likely freaked out by all the screaming and yelling Mama was doing during the game!
Miss anything?  Margaritas! Did you know yesterday was National Margarita Day? I can't wait until next year so I can join in on the celebration!
Movement: So. Much. Movement! Although things have to be getting tight in there, he thumps, kicks, punches and stretches all throughout the day. He also has hiccups 2-3 times a day. If the ultrasound tech is right about hiccups developing the diaphragm, we are thinking we're going to have a pretty loud baby on our hands.
Food cravings: Girl Scout Cookies! Specifically Samoas! It's a good thing it's the right season!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been pretty nauseous on and off the last couple of weeks and I think it may be due to dairy. I've never had an issue with dairy before but cheese especially seems to give me an upset stomach. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Severe back and hip pain. It got so bad that I decided to start going to a prenatal chiropractor upon referral by my OBGYN.  I went twice this week and my back is feeling significantly better. I plan to keep up regular visits until he's born. Apparently, besides relieving the back pain, regular back adjustments can make labor a little easier. We'll just have to see about that one though...
Belly button in or out? That thing is so far out of my body it should have its own zip code. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off - I'm wearing a fakey ring in a larger size in the mean time so I don't freak myself out and think I lost my ring.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody :( Two ridiculous things that have made me boo-hoo cry this week: An article about the Duke-Carolina basketball rivalry and John Legend's song "All of Me"  playing on the radio (I experienced two bouts of ugly-cry in the car over that one this week). I need to get it together.
Looking forward to: Seeing our baby boy! We have our final ultrasound on Thursday and I can't wait to see how big he has gotten!

I'll make sure to post the newest round of baby pictures on Thursday! 

Love y'all!

Comments

  1. When I was pregnant with Katie Wynn, I boo-hooed every single time I heard Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up." It made me wonder if she would recognize it after she was born so I played it for her but didn't get much reaction. :)

    Sometimes the hormones are just a little too much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts