Tales from the Womb

Profile shot - silly boy kept trying to put his hands up in front of his face!

We had another ultrasound today and baby bear is looking great! The first thing the doctor said was "Wow! Look at those cheeks!" I've always loved chubby-cheeked little babies so I couldn't be more thrilled!

Today, I'm 34 weeks and 5 days pregnant. For most of the measurements they take, like stomach circumference and weight, he measured 35 weeks and 5 days, putting him in the 75th percentile. They estimate his weight to be 6.5 lbs and project he'll gain another .5lbs each week so they think he'll get to 8-9lbs.

His head is a whole different story, measuring in at 37 weeks, 1 day! Ouch. 

Easton is already head down and laying on his right side. He's unlikely to shift to breech position (booty down), which is great news! 

All in all, the doctor said he and I are doing a great job-if only I can get over this cold I'm suffering from! Unfortunately, they didn't send us with a slew of pictures like they normally do, but we we made sure to take a picture of the monitor. My favorite part was when he gave us a big smile! With just 36 days until my due date, I'm so anxious to finally meet him!!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts