31 Weeks



How far along? 31 weeks exactly
Maternity clothes? Lot's of maternity and Uggs!
Stretch marks? No new ones. Since it's impossible to prevent stretch marks (despite what the cocoa butter people would like you to believe) I'm now focusing my attention on finding proven (and safe) ways to diminish the unwelcome little lines.
Sleep: Not too bad! I've had more opportunities than normal to take naps with the cruddy weather we had this week - feeling pretty good!  
Best moment this week: Getting to see Easton's tiny face today! We were originally supposed to have the appointment on Thursday but it was rescheduled due to the "snow". 
Miss anything?  Laying on my stomach!
Movement: A ton! Last night, Branch and I sat and watched as parts of my tummy stretched and contorted while the little man kicked away! He also has hiccups daily - the ultrasound tech said this was a good sign. It's helping to develop his diaphragm so he be nice and loud when he makes his grand entrance. Wahoo!
Food cravings: Waffles!! I had a non-stop craving for waffles this week! I finally broke down and made Branch take me to Waffle House for dinner Thursday night - I couldn't wait a minute longer!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Waffle House for dinner.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: It's actually been a pretty symptom free week. I've had a little bit of discomfort but nothing too bad!
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On but fitting snuggly
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: The Seahawks winning the Superbowl on Sunday!
Updates from the Doc on baby: According to today's ultrasound, Easton weighs 4 lbs and 5 oz and the tech thinks he has a full head of hair! He's measuring 32 weeks and 5 days. He apparently went through a huge growth spurt the last 4 weeks! All throughout the pregnancy, he's been measuring exactly on track with where he should be. At our last ultrasound, he was about 2 days ahead. Now he's measuring almost two weeks ahead! 

So in love with this little face! 


Blowing kisses! 


Chubby cheeks and a little button nose!


Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts