A post about Branch

Sorry for the lack of posting! Not only have we had a busy week but my computer has been at the Apple store getting repaired. 

Anyways! If you couldn't tell from the title, this post is mainly about my wonderful husband Branch. It has been a heck of a few days for him! 

First, he had his birthday last Friday (the 25th). We went to Marche in East Nashville for breakfast. It was delicious! We had eggs and bacon and shared the most amazing peach tartine!

E had the special of the day - milk.

We went to dinner at Adele's in the Gulch with Branch's parents and Baby E. We had such a great time I forgot to take any pictures but if you ever go, make sure to get the JW potatoes. Holy cow! 

While we would have loved to celebrate Branch even more, he was unfortunately consumed with studying for the Bar exam which he took on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Wishing Daddy was done studying already!

E & I spent the two days sending Daddy positive vibes...I'm sure it worked ;)






Good news is, he finished it! And it feels so good to be done! On Wednesday evening, we met up with friends for happy hour to celebrate. My mom was sweet enough to keep Easton for the evening so we could really let our hair down! [Update: "letting your hair down" hurts a heck of a lot more the next day than it used to!] We started the evening at Pour House and then headed to Saint Anejo  for margaritas and tacos!

Looks like his future boss is pretty happy he's done with the Bar exam!

And I could't be more excited to have my husband back!

Some of the friends that joined us for happy hour!

This is Branch's beautiful Godmother. She's pretty freaking fantastic!


Branch struggles to make normal faces in pictures ;)

And this pretty much sums up the rest of the night!





Congratulations to my wonderful husband! He worked so hard and I know it's all going to pay off! He spent hundreds of hours working diligently to be prepared for the exam and I'm confident he passed with flying colors! We don't find out the results until October but I have no doubts!

Tomorrow, Easton turns 4 months old and we are ramping up for a big month of vacationing and relaxing! More to come!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts