37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks, 4 days. 
I'm officially full-term! 
Maternity clothes? If what I am wearing is not maternity, it belongs to Branch.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: Terribly. And I am soooo tired. I wake up constantly with aching hips and struggle to change positions throughout the night.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend time with friends and family at the two showers we had this past week! Branch, Easton and I are so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I'll be doing another post to talk about the showers in detail and share pictures!  
Movement: Baby bear is still moving around but it's getting less frequent. Poor little man is quickly running out of womb room in there and so while he doesn't kick as much, he does a lot of shifting.
Food cravings: Grape juice! I forgot how much I looooove grape juice!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've had a mild stomach bug (or so the doctor tells me) on and off the last couple of days. 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: I'm now into the weekly doctor's appointments. The last two appointments have shown no signs of progress "down there". I'm hoping positive thinking and lots of prayer will speed things up!
Symptoms: Swollen feet and ankles! I've always had little sausage toes but now the rest of my feet has swollen up to match them! Elevating them helps, but if I stand for any length of time they are back to their balloon shape.
Miss anything? Being not-pregnant!!! I want to be able to tie my own shoes (thank you for taking on that duty for me Branch!), sleep on my stomach, have a beer on St. Patty's Day, and go more than an hour between potty breaks! Almost there!
Belly button in or out? It's so far out you could hang a coat on it.
Wedding rings on or off? Off - and now even the fakey rings that are a size too big are getting tight!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: March Madness starting this week! The first weekend is always my favorite because my initial guesses always do really well (and then fall apart shortly there after). Make sure to fill out your brackets!

Comments

Popular Posts