Happy Holidays from the Howards!

Happy December!

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine rocked! I hosted my first Thanksgiving. With the help of my aunt in the kitchen, and everyone contributing some delicious dishes, the whole thing went off without a hitch and dinner was served on time! It was so good getting to spend that time with family, especially those who drove so far to join us!

I'd like to say that I'm a super on-top-of-it mom, and already have my Christmas cards in the mail, but alas, that isn't happening this year.  However, we did have a wonderful opportunity to have a mini-photo shoot (provided by our AWESOME realtor, Kyle Shults with The Clough Team) and I wanted to share the pictures since they won't be ending up in your mailbox.


The photos were taken at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin, which made for such a beautiful backdrop. Easton didn't want to smile, so there was lots of bouncing and tickling going on between shots!




You've probably seen this one as my Facebook picture...


But this one is by far my favorite! 

(And yes, I photoshopped out  the scar on his forehead. No shame!)

Happy Holidays everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts