28 weeks!


Whoops! I can't believe it's been 5 WEEKS since I wrote my last pregnancy post! Where has the time gone!?

How far along? 28 weeks and 3 days!
Maternity clothes? More and more maternity. Occasionally I can fit into something non-maternity but I recently had to purchase more shirts and my Stepmom got me a great pair of maternity jeans :)
Stretch marks? Ugh! I found my first dreaded lines on the cruise! Thankfully, they aren't on my stomach (more like bum/hip area).
Sleep: I don't think I'm ever going to have a good night's sleep again! :( As I'm growing, it takes more effort to flip over during the night and I wake up in the middle of the night with a sore back!
Best moment this week: Getting to go on a walk outside on Saturday! The temperature got up into the low 60's and the sun came out! It was so nice to be outside and enjoy it!
Miss anything? Being in shape! I regretfully took a break from regular exercise during the first two trimesters and now I'm paying for it! I started Pregnancy Pilates this week and it kicked my butt! 
Movement: Tons! The little gentleman has gotten on a pretty consistent schedule: he likes to sleep in (unless his Daddy decides to wake him up by talking to my belly), has a good amount of movement mid-day, but really cranks up the party from 9PM to 11PM at night!  He also had his first case of the hiccups this week! 
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies...all.the.time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Unless I wait too long to eat breakfast in the morning...
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Sore lower back and shortness of breath when I first lay down (it takes him a second to shift away from my lungs).
Belly button in or out? It's officially out. I've tried to tape it down but the tape gave me a rash. Isn't pregnancy grand?
Wedding rings on or off? On! The only benefit to all this cold weather is that it has kept the swelling down.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! At least, I think so! We've watched some pretty sad movies this week (i.e. The Butler, Lone Survivor) and I end up crying through those - maybe it helps to flush out any extra hormones that might make me moody otherwise.
Looking forward to: Crossing over into the 3rd trimester! We're officially in the home stretch!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts