New Year!

Happy 2017, loved ones! I have so much to catch you all up on!  I know it has been well over a month since I last posted - life with a toddler, horse and the holidays is apparently really time consuming - but now that we are on the other side of Christmas, I feel like I can get back into sharing regularly.

Thanksgiving was wonderful - my baby cousin is having a baby!!! Christmas was equally as good - a full week spent celebrating with family! Easton was mesmerized by the beauty of Christmas but definitely overwhelmed with the quantity of gifts.

 Christmas Tree Shopping with Gigi




The week between Christmas and New Years brought sadness. We learned that our most loyal and loving dog ever, Pickles, had bladder cancer and had to be put down. Fortunately, we were able have a vet come to the house and he was very comfortable - snuggled in my arms, warmed by the sun streaming through the window, in his favorite spot on the couch.


The next day, Branch and I headed to Charleston - a surprise trip to ring in the New Year and my 30th birthday! The trip was amazing and you can expect at least two posts sharing all the pictures and everything we learned.


I can't wait to catch you all up on everything that has been happening. Expect new posts soon!


Love y'all!




Comments

  1. I am so behind too! Maybe we can race each other to catch up...I need motivation. ;)

    So sorry to hear about Pickles. That is always SO hard!! I know y'all are missing him big time.

    Can't wait to hear about Charleston!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts