Literally: Showered with Love!

A week ago Saturday, Branch and I were treated to an amazing family shower co-hosted by our mom's.  It was a rocking horse theme which I thought was so special since I grew up riding horses :)


My favorite part of the shower was that it was a family shower. Since Branch and I were on a cruise during Christmas, we missed out on seeing a large portion of our family during the break. This shower gave us some much needed time to catch up!

I was so busy talking with everyone and getting caught up I completely forgot to take pictures! Here's all that I managed to get but I promise you it was a beautiful party - my mom and mother-in-law were so sweet to host it for us!





My mom and I

The next day, the ladies on my side of the family went out to lunch together at Chuey's! The food was delicious and we all had a great time!



This is a picture of me and my favorite Aunt! She always jokes about how pregnant women these days dress so differently than when she was pregnant - she says we look like a snake that just swallowed dinner ;) I can't say I disagree!!

Easton is a lucky little boy already to be surrounded by such an amazing group of people.  I can't thank everyone enough for journeying near and far to celebrate with us!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts