Better Late than Never!

Guys. I'm the worst. I've completely fallen off the blogging regularly bandwagon! Life has just been so full lately. Full of great and wonderful things, like puppies and sunshine and riding and spending time with friends, but dang! It doesn't leave me with a lot of time to sit down and get these blog posts out.

Normally, I try and do a monthly update but since I haven't done one since October, I'm just going to share some of my favorite pictures we've recently taken and call it a "Best Of" Winter 2016-2017. Sound good??

This little love bug takes up most of my day but I don't mind one bit. Except when he's throwing a tantrum. Then I kind of mind... #TerribleTwosAreReal

Modeling the train "shed" I built him

 We still go to gymnastics every Thursday!


A new brewery/restaurant opened in our neighborhood and it has an amazing, kid friendly patio



He's chatting up a storm these days and becoming so independent. It's quite the task keeping him entertained but fortunately the weather has been so great lately! We're trying to pack in as much outdoor time as possible before the heat and the bugs arrive.




Whatever it takes to get him to sit still for a haircut!



He and his friend Addie are going to start a band ;)

Playing down by the creek in our neighborhod

Painting at school

We did an experiment with baking soda and food dyed vinegar. Fizz!

What happens when Easton picks out his outfit...

The best part of baking cookies!

Who could forget about the sweetest, cutest, smartest, bestest puppy in the world?? Baby Georgia is 11 weeks old and couldn't be a better fit for our family! She and Driver are best buds and play all the time! Potty training is going well and she sleeps through the night. We start Puppy Kindergarten next week and I'm looking forward teaching her new commands and socializing her with other puppies :)




3-way Tug-of-War

 That teddy bear face!



Sweet Duke continues to fill my soul with joy. I love spending time out at the barn, grooming and riding him and am fortunate enough to be able to get out there 3-4 times a week!


Sometimes I even take Easton for a visit!

I've got a lot of home updates coming for you soon - I've been doing a whole lot more painting, of course, and am in the process of putting together Easton's big boy bedroom! He moved out of a crib in January and has finally adjusted!

It's hard to tell, but he's full on asleep like that!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts