Cheekwood in Bloom

It is finally Spring here in Tennessee and I'm making it my goal to spend as much time outside as possible before Summer's heat sets in.

We had been talking about becoming members at the Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and after seeing this pop up on my Instagram feed yesterday, I thought "today is the day"!


My mom was free so I invited her to join me. We threw on Easton's birthday romper (since it was actually appropriate temperature for him to be wearing it) and headed out to Cheekwood.

If you're in the Nashville area, memberships at Cheekwood are very affordable. It worked out that Easton and I, plus a guest, only have to visit twice before all subsequent visits are free. Not too bad! And since Cheekwood has regular events like Tuesdays for Tots, plus rotating exhibits, I think  we'll get more than our money's worth!

So fun thing about Easton, he hates bright sun.




I can't really blame him. My eyes are very sensitive to light as well. He'll soon love to wear sunglasses :)



He used to hate the grass too, but he's getting better about it.






 Dirty knees from crawling in the grass!



Straight loungin'


Cheekwood planted over 150,000 bulbs this year. 100,000 of them were tulips!



Easton wanted to grab at most of them, and I can't blame him!








All the walking around definitely wore him out! Not long after we got home, he went down for his second 2 hour nap of the day. I had to wake the little bear up to eat his dinner!



Love y'all!

Comments

  1. Gurrrl, you know I love those tulips! So pretty!
    Also love Easton's awesome shortall and the pic of you two at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts