Almost 8 Weeks!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! The weather here was beautiful and we had a great time!


Easton started smiling this week and it's my favorite milestone so far! He's also cooing regularly and doing more to interact with us. 


His sleep only continues to improve - he now sleeps straight through the night from 11pm to 6 - 7 am without waking up for any mid-night feedings. Fingers crossed it stays that way for good!

Next to sleeping, eating is his favorite thing. Here he is, overcome with happiness, trying to get every last drop out of that bottle!


My Granddaddy and his wife came into town this weekend and got to meet Easton for the first time. It was so great getting to see him hold his first great-grandchild!



Speaking of men that love Easton - my husband could not be more smitten and I couldn't love watching them together more.


He sure does love that boy!

And his boy sure loves him!

We had friends over on Sunday night and Baby E hung out with us outside on the back deck the whole time. He spent the entire evening sleeping sweetly in various friend's arms. 


Since it seems to appear that the boy does nothing but sleep, here's a few examples of him with his eyes open!



Today I had my wisdom tooth taken out (I've only ever had one). The whole thing took less than 5 minutes but it sure did leave my mouth sore for the rest of the day!

Easton relaxing in the waiting room before Mama went in.

Wondering why I'm not doing more to entertain him this afternoon

My mom came over to help with the baby this afternoon while I was recovering (and was even kind enough to fold that huge basket of laundry in the background!!). I thought this picture was too cute - notice Pickles perched on her shoulders!


Fingers crossed my mouth will heal quickly and that I won't wake up tomorrow looking like a chipmunk!

Love y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts