And we're back!

Well I have no excuse for the long hiatus except that up until now, I didn't think we had anything that interesting to post about! Turns out, we've been up to quite a bit over the past few 11 months and I can't wait to get y'all caught up on everything! We had a busy-busy summer and are so excited to gear up for Fall!

The most exciting update for us, as I'm sure you are all well aware, is that we're having a baby! Branch and I are over-the-moon with excitement and are overwhelmed with all the love and support we've received from our friends and family! As most of you saw, we made our baby news "Facebook Official" Monday (since it doesn't really count if it's not on Facebook, am I right??).  I scoured Pinterest and baby websites for creative ways to document the announcement and knew I wanted it to be not only personal to us, but fun and have an Autumn theme.

In case you missed it, here's what we came up with!
If only Pickles and Driver were as excited about the news as we are!

I'm not sure what the pups were less excited about: wearing costumes or the news that they are dropping down a notch on the Howard Family Totem Pole but either way, they were great sports during the whole process! 

After painting the pumpkins, Branch and I took the dogs to the front of our apartment complex to snap a few pictures. As I'm sure any professional photographer would tell you, working with live animals can be quite the challenge! Driver was a real trooper and spent the majority of the time sitting and waiting patiently for his next treat, but Pickles refused to sit still! As soon as we'd make a noise to get his attention, he'd come walking towards me!  
This one always makes me laugh - Driver looks so stately in his farmer shirt and hat!

At one point, Pickles just decided to take a nap.

And finally, our first picture of the little guy (or girl!) where he (or she!) is actually starting to look like an actual human!

\

Our initial round of tests and ultrasounds have all come back normal and we're looking forward to finding out if our little baby to be is a he or a she! 

Comments

  1. You're back! Yay! I'm so glad. I will need to see daily (or at least weekly) pictures of that cutie once he arrives. Let's shoot for more than 12 posts in a year this time, mkay? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts